My daughter played this at her wedding, I a cannnot listen to it without crying....thanks for the moment.kare
I love that song...they are adorable children...I sure hope you get to see them soon. ((HUGS))
What a wonderful father he clearly is...what a gorgeous family...you must (and should) be proud. Hoping you get to see them all soon...Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!
Elizabeth...Love the music...You have a beautiful family...I'm now following your blog...Hugs
A penny for your thoughts...
My daughter played this at her wedding, I a cannnot listen to it without crying....thanks for the moment.
ReplyDeletekare
I love that song...they are adorable children...I sure hope you get to see them soon. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful father he clearly is...what a gorgeous family...you must (and should) be proud. Hoping you get to see them all soon...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!
Elizabeth...
ReplyDeleteLove the music...
You have a beautiful family...
I'm now following your blog...
Hugs