Friday, September 13, 2019

Five-Minute-Friday ~ Start

This week’s writing prompt is: 


Here I "GO..."

It never fails, every time I start the timer, all the thoughts I had gathered of what and how to write on the prompt, seem to go right out the window.

Some times I start thinking I am not a writer added by doubts I will ever be an author.

When I started blogging back in 2007, I never had the intention to write a book. It was all about our journey through some mountains we were climbing, sharing how life was day to day along the way.

Then, without realizing it, I began to open up more and more about how I got to where I was, and how God's love and his incredible Son had the most significant impact on putting me on the road I was on and why. 

Since then, I have had so many encourage me to continue writing, create a book, and see-through whatever this is God has started within me. Somewhere along the way,  the many distractions that had popped up began to make me feel like there was something else working within me.  It's become apparent lately that writing was just the beginning, a way to settle the past, and a stepping stone toward other things as well. 

Still not sure exactly how, or when, but I do feel there is more to uncover along this road He's planned for me...

"STOP!

...I just need to continue to learn how to achieve what he is putting in my heart.

It's so different from when we were raising our children and starting our business.

Each writing course I sign up for has helped me so much over the last few years.  Implementing those lessons isn't as easy as it was 25 years ago. No matter what, I won't be giving up, nor am I rushing it.

Including God, each day allows me peace that I am on the right track.


Don't forget, you can...

Click this link to visit Kate's blog.
Click this link if you want to read what others have written.
From there, if you want to join in, you will find the link on how to participate.

Have a great week, I know I will!

See ya' next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails