Friday, March 1, 2019

Five-Minute-Friday~Search


It's Friday!

You know what that means, FMF!

GO!

How was your week?

Around here, I've been searching for anything I can find to do to keep myself busy.

We still have our last four adventures ahead of us this month, all of which require some type of preparation, along with searching for those items that we need to pack. 

Add in hubby's surgery after this, on the 1st of April, I've been searching for the answers to my many questions. I've been on a roller coaster of thoughts, on my knees praying and doing anything I can to raise myself above my fear.

I even got the closet done that was torn apart when I broke my shoulder. Hubby and the nurses just put things away. I kept having to search for things that weren't in their correct place. Now was the perfect time to tackle it again!

One thing is for sure, this surgery has me flipping the Bible pages! Searching for anything and everything with the right message that I can hold onto. Creating a favorite file to click on while he is in surgery. I need His armor!

STOP!

I know God has this, but my hubby doesn't know God like I do. We do not pray together. I'm the Lone Ranger in this duo when it comes to the praying. It's my own War Room! Maybe he will find Him along the way through this. He is closer to Him then he has been, so perhaps he's having his own search going on.

Maybe, just maybe, God is working on something within him too.

Oh, how time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails