Friday, March 15, 2019

Five-Minute-Friday~Place


I know it's not Friday, but this is what was happening at our place yesterday...TGIF!


It's was a stinky job, and I am so thankful they could find a place in their schedule for me! 

So, without further ado...

GO!

Around here, and at our daughter's, it's all about getting ready for fair, pageants, and the convention! While at the same time, getting ready for hubby's upcoming surgery. 

The granddaughter has six baby goats and two mommas to haul in this year. They all won't fit in the rolling cage grandpa built last year, so he and the grandson are going to make up another one today.

It's always a pleasure to watch these kids, who have worked really hard with their livestock, all that is left is the waiting to see how they will place. No matter where that is, they support each other with such encouragement it grows confidence in each other. These kids are the future. What they learn now, will only help them to achieve and succeed.

Next week is our convention in San Diego. I just love this place! There is so much to enjoy from the beaches to the restaurants! One thing that we will be experiencing on this trip is receiving our 25 yr award for our business. Which places us in a distinguished group of other owners, and I am so blessed that we made it to this point. Plus the banquet dinner is on the USS Midway, what an extraordinary place for this to be held. 

In a few weeks, I'll be looking for places to park, either at the fair or the hospital parking lot. Finding places to pause, pray, reflect, regroup or refresh from what could be some chaotic times, will be essential to my mental health. 

STOP!

As always, I am linking up with FMF.

I am not in the same place as some of the other writes, but I do believe I am in the right place to learn from them.

You can click the link above if you're interested in reading other FMF prompts.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails