Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Five-Minute-Friday ~ 31 Day Challenge for October ~ Believe


There is a reason God has opened up this door again!

To believe anything else doesn't even cross my mind.

Believing in myself, that's a different story.

Believing in Him has always been a part of my life, 
no matter what I was going through.

Believing in myself,
well, that is something that will always need work, and I have accepted that.

God knows why even when others don't.

Believing in other's, that too comes with a caution.

Our world today makes it hard to believe anything else,
but the word of God, that is my saving grace. 

Believe!

Who!

God!

Boy did I have a hard time with this prompt
.
I just don't know how to write about a topic that I struggle with.
It has nothing to do with my belief if God, that is firm.

It's my belief in myself, in others, and in a world that often reminds me of Babylon.

The Bible contains many stories of followers believing in God, in Jesus.
What affects us now, did affect them in their time.
It was a different world, but the problems are the same.
Those stories were written for the many generations to come, to have the ability to stand firm in their faith, to believe in why God sent His only son, for us!
It's up to us the tell our stories as well for future generations.
Our belief will always overpower Satan.

This was a tough five minutes!


This post is part of the 31-Day of Five Minute Free Writes challenge link-up.  

Today's writing prompt was "Believe." 


For more information on the challenge click here.








2 comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails