Sunday, October 21, 2018

Five-Minute-Friday ~ 31 Day Challenge for October ~ Start


10 more days, by-George, I think I've got this!

Setting the timer for five...

GO!

From the start.

I've known for a while I needed to start working on it again.
The messy writing desk keeps calling me.
I've managed to clear some of it, then I start on something else.
The thought train leaves the stations sometimes without announcing its departure!


After my fall this last February, he said 8 months to a year for
everything to become whatever my new normal will be.

Little did he know I had just started to do my spring cleaning.
It took a while for me to clean up that mess I had left, plus start on other projects unfinished.
In between the cleaning up, we had adventures that were already scheduled.
For a while we were all caught up, then we weren't.

How does that happen!

Now it's time to start putting the new, somewhat improved me to work again.
For the longest time, I would start to work on this project, but my mind wasn't onboard.
That brings on discouragement and/or frustration of when will it!
Just like he said...
Slowly things will start moving.
Patience has been the key.
Because I have not deleted or burned anything in a while, I won't have to start over.
Just continue on from where I left off, organize a bit, and fill in any of the blanks.

With the tips and skills, I managed to learn during this off time,
I should start to see some improvement on this project.
I am excited to see what new and improved pages start coming to life.
I want to continue moving further away from the starting line,
and see if I can get closer to the finish line before another foot drops.

Stop!

Sometimes you have to go over to finish a sentence, or maybe a thought.
I know there are more steps to take, and though the old saying is, "another foot will drop,"
in our reality, it's more like a stumble, regain balance and continue to move forward.
Again, and again for as long as God keeps us here,
allowing us to share whatever we learned with whoever needs to hear it.
Helping those that don't understand it at the time, but reading something similar, gives them hope. 
My thoughts can travel along some winding tracks these days.

Keeping track of the trains on this journeys help me to always
remember those precious memories made.
If I don't get my story published, I will have at least created Our Journey Through, LIFE!

Something generations ahead can understand about my time here.

This post is part of the 31-Day of Five Minute Free Writes challenge link-up.  


For more information on the challenge click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails