Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Five-Minute-Friday ~ 31 Day Challenge for October ~ Pray



Day 16!

I've made it past the half-way mark. If I were on my cell, I would put a few celebration emojis here. With the word, Pray, to be the word for the first day of the second half it coincides with the very first word of this challenge "Story" can only be one of those God moments.

Ready as I'll ever be!

Go...

First, today has been a fairly good day.
Woke up early, like I use too, and had some things done before hubby got up.
It was nice to have that time again, it's been way too long!
I was able to get a few more Christmas gifts finished.
Had to have my computer battery changed, which is why I am so late with my five minutes.
Dropped it off before lunch.
We picked it up on our way home from our event tonight.
Which was the best part of the day, ending with a gathering of women for prayer, fellowship, food, and a fun fall craft.
It was my second time joining in, and without any of those women knowing, they fed my confidence. Hearing their stories, their prayers for direction, along with some of the same fears I have, had me feeling like I wasn't the "Lone Ranger" after all!

I can't say the same for the guys! Late shipment meant late installations, which meant overtime. I don't mind paying their overtime, I am just so thankful they are able to solve the problem and make the customer happy. After receiving the information of what was happening, all I could do was send up a prayer for God to give them wisdom and patience.

To come home and read Kates prayer, it was so similar I got goosebumps!
Lots of prayers were heard, others said, and a few answers.

Stop.

With a few seconds on the clock, but I really need to get this old gal horizontal.
Tomorrow is another day!

This post is part of the 31-Day of Five Minute Free Writes challenge link-up.  


For more information on the challenge click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails