Thursday, August 25, 2016

Look Who Turned 100 Today!

The Nationals Parks Service!


If by chance you have the opportunity, you can get in FREE to any park from today till August 28th. If you can't get there now, plan a trip for the future. You won't regret it!

Just go to FindYourPark,com!



Our Journey Through LIFE, has had the opportunity to visit a small number of them. We plan to visit MANY more. I just can't wait! I get so excited each time I work on one of our road trips. They always seem to include a visit to one or more.

Last year while on our Road Trip to Orcas I was able to capture so many wonderful photos of that trip. 2,601 to be exact! Traveling over 4200 miles in 13 days took us through some awesome scenery,

Back in May I found out that the National Parks Service does a photo contest. The winners photos become the Annual Federal Recreational Lands Pass. How cool is that!

One is allowed to enter 2 photos per week until December 31, 2016. The photo's must be taken between January  2014 through December 31, 2016. My plan was to submit 2 a week, but we already know how crazy June and July were. With things settling down some, I finally had the opportunity to add 2 more today. Once accepted, usually it takes up to 24 hours, I will share their links as well. I took the time these last few days to work on and prepare a fare number more photos, storing them in their own folder until I can submit them each week. Hopefully that will improve the process for me.

Here are the ones I already submitted back in May. Please, if you would, can you take the time to vote and like my photos. Compared to others, mine are really pretty good. At least I think they are.

Thanks.

Bryce Canyon, Sunrise Point









No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails