Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Decisions, Decisions?

When I got home from my doctors appointment, this is what I came home too!


Now the hold up is with the flooring. The sooner I choose a flooring, the sooner it will be completed.

The company I got the floor from the first time said the flooring I had, had been discontinued. The sample I saw over the weekend was from the same collection the reconstruction foreman thought matched the most. However, once at the house it seemed dark and had more gray through it then I liked. The longer I kept it down, and if I had no other options, I was willing to consider it.

After my appointment I planned to swing by another flooring company to see what they had. I had the laborers cut me a piece of the old floor to help me compare. Silly me, I left it at home, along with my wallet. My daughter was so sweet and brought my wallet to the doctors office for me, but at that time I still hadn't thought about the flooring until I was driving away from his office. I decided I would still go, at the least I would get a pretty good idea of what was available. Besides, I felt I knew what I was looking for.

What do you think? Can you see the new sample laying on top of my old flooring?



The sample on the left is the one I found today. The sample on the right was the one the foreman brought me. The sample on the right has a 13in slate tile, while the one on the left has a 10in slate tile. I'm kind of liking the bigger squares?


The sample on the left is the one I found today. My old flooring sample is on the right.

Pretty close, right!

How awesome is that!

Let's just say it was a "God Moment!"

I'm so glad I went ahead and stopped!

So for the next 24 hours I get to decide which one I want:

  1. Go with the new flooring with the gray and bigger tiles? Bold choice?
  2. Stay with the flooring I already had? Safe choice?

If you could please help I would surely appreciate it. Just leave a suggestion in the comments.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails