Friday, February 12, 2016

It's...The Weekend!

Seems like the weeks go by faster these days. Even my doctors appointment went fast! 
Little time in the waiting room, only a few minutes waiting for him to come into the room, and within the 30 minutes I was allotted, we covered everything we needed. Increased heart medications because my pressure was still so high, yet again. I try to tell him, I cry as I tell him, my heart is fine, even the cardiologist said so! So lets find the problem and it will resolve itself. More blood was taken and I was given the referral to the surgeon. 11 days from now we should have a better idea of what the plan is. I know one thing, it will include me feeling better.

Still haven't figured out the Live Writer issue. Guess for now I'll just write online or do the copy and paste thing. Online has it's distractions though, like shopping, playing games, and being entertained by FACEBOOK.

I love looking forward to the weekends though, and after all, this is the weekend of LOVE! I love reading all the stories that come out this time of year. Like it's the only time of year such stories unfold? Then there are the nay sayer's who don't believe in love stories at all. There at those that over celebrate (guilty at times) and those who don't celebrate at all. We fall kind a in the middle most years. Sometimes it's romantic. Sometimes racing is involved. Sometimes we do the dinner thing, either one planned at home, I've been known to do the table for two, candles burning thing, or it's out to a local restaurant. I can always count on chocolates and flowers, and anything else is like icing on a cake. It doesn't have to be the 14th either. It's more like a time to us, a time to be reminded of how our love got us to here. With 40 Valentines Day's together we have created so many wonderful stories. 

With it being cookies season for the Girl Scouts as well, our plans might include the watching of a "Grand" 4 year old! Rather we are or not I want to snag him, or even his mom and sister if they have time, and head out for the afternoon to The Camel Farm


  

Seems a baby camel has arrived on the farm! I have never been out to the farm and I really don't know why. I think it's about time we check it out.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that our daughters house is also on baby watch!




TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails