Thursday, February 11, 2016

I Am SOOOO Frustrated!

To say the least.

I use Microsoft Live Writer to draft my post.

Apparently somewhere along the journey, passwords and usernames have gotten changed and no matter what I do I can't get Live Write to recognize my log in information and connect to my blog.

I am so computer stupid sometimes! I use to be able to comprehend such things but lately, it seems like it's over my head. It's just got to be something simple! But for the life of me, I just can't figure it out.


I liked the Live Writer because I can work on post off line. Click the save for later or publish tab and done. I love how I can manipulate photo's and the layout of a post. Not knowing it wouldn't connect, I have a dozen or so projects in the draft stage. Now I'll have to copy and paste I guess!

I tried seeing about deleting the program and start from scratch but there are many Microsoft programs, I have no idea which one.

I hate to bug our company computer guru, but I think it's time. Or I am just going to throw this laptop against the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails