Wednesday, February 10, 2016

#LENTCHALLENGE

I got so excited about LOVE I completely overlooked my draft on Lent, in fact I have been over looking a lot of my drafts. 

At the beginning of the year I started a number of drafts with topics I wanted to blog about, with the hope of posting more regularly. Day after day I would add a title here and there, maybe a paragraph or two, but a lot of them were not pleasing for me to hit the publish button. 

With 3 only post published last month, I have already doubled my production for February. Could this be a sign I am getting back into the groove. 



With Lent here, it's time to get my groove on with God too! If you want, pop on over to My Journey Through Bible Study, for this years 40 Day Challenge with Margaret Feinberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails