Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I'm Positively, Positive...

...that after 40 years, I LOVE with this man more....



Even when we were at our worst, I STILL LOVED him! I would do what ever was needed to be done in order to resolve the issues so not to let them destroy what we had.





There was always room for forgiveness, sometimes from one or the other or from both of us. Understanding always got us back to why we loved each other to begin with. Compassion for each other when one is in so much pain, so stressed out, to the bone tired sometimes. Show respect, so he can show love, so when you feel loved, you can respect. It was our way of getting off the CRAZY cycle.


Our lives seem to thrive on the roller coaster and having the tools of this book, makes the ride more enjoyable.




Difficult times will always be a part of all relationships. Sometimes difficult times call for difficult measures. They will also be different in all relationships. Each one must be handled individually and not be compared too or stacked up onto other things. I am by no means an expert on the topic of relationships, I am an expect at our relationship though. I know what works for us. I don't know what will work for you. I do know there are many resources available today then there were 30 years ago. There is no reason not to KNOW how to FIX the problem.









No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails