Monday, March 11, 2013

This Little Light of Mine...

I'm gonna let it shine...

 
 

Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!

 
That is what is forcasted for this week. SUNSHINE!
Am I the only one excited that it is going to be in the 90's by Wednesday.

 
 

Perfect weather for continued planting and cleaning up after winter. Her winds and rains left behind more then we wanted but nothing a sprayer of round-up won't handle. However I'm finding myself protecting some of the flowering weeds, mainly for the color until things get going. Besides they are just wild flowers, kinda like me, hehe. I will yank them virsus round-up though since I want other things to grow in their place. He best keep that stuff away, and I mean far away from my gardening areas.

So off I go, outside to suck up some more sun, and get my outside living on!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails