Friday, March 29, 2013

Just Dreaming!

I love following Between Naps On The Porch. She finds or comes up with some of the neatest ideas for decorating a room. From tablescapes to attics, you just might find something you would like too.

Like her friend, I have 4 grand-daughters as well. All I need now is a bigger house so they could have their own room...something like this.




In the meantime they have this...



 
Trouble is it only sleeps one. When we have, say 3-5 of them here at a time, we use airbeds and crib mattress's to bed them down.

While I'm dreaming I might as well build that bigger house.

Actually we have never wanted a BIG house. For one, I would have to clean it or pay someone too and, well for two, I can't think of a two. One is good enough!

So my dream house would look something like this...

Houseplans.com Plan #17-1017 Front Elevation

It would sit along aside our existing garage, and the house we live in would become the guest house. They would connect by a breezeway. The old guest house behind the garage becomes part of the new house.

Dreams do and can come true...and I get the feeling sometimes this dream really is going to be a reality someday.

All in God's will and time, or we win the lottery!

I'll put my money on God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails