Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Thought I Could, I Thought I Could!

Usually, well most the time, when I am presented with a situation that a healthy person does without a second thought, I keep a positive attitude of I Think I Can, I Think I Can! Sometimes I can. Unfortunately sometimes I can’t.

This trip I thought I could do it without my chair. So we left it home. Of course I got the, are you sure’s, but I was insistent I will be fine. Beside, when we were here a few weeks ago I didn’t bring it and I managed okay.

Well, last night I got the, I thought so’s!

After a day of walking to and from our room to the convention center…

051

Of walking through the trade show…

052

To and from the monorail…

059073

 

 

 

 

 

 

By 9pm I could not, nor did I want to walk another step. So this morning I ordered me a chair.

Time to get my day on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails