Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Another week of randomness...
1. Have you, or has someone close to you, ever won an award for anything?
It’s been a while, but back in 2009 we received our 15 year award for our Culligan dealership. In a way it was a milestone for us, to be in business for 15 years. In just 4 more years, we will get our 20th and that is something to work toward.
2. Who is the nearest relative to you who has served in the US Military?
Our son, who was in the Navy when the war in Iraq broke out. He never was shipped out to Iraq. Unfortunately he was medically discharged shortly after.
3. Share something that stirs the patriotic spirit in you.
Decorating for the 4th of July. I love the red, white and blue!
4. Where are you in the birth order in your family? Do you think your "placement" made a difference in your personality?
I was the 5th of 6 and the last girl. Definitely!
5. Name one trait you hope you carry that was evidenced in your parents or grandparents.
First would be my spirituality followed by my creativity.
6. If female, do you prefer wearing a skirt or pants? If male, shirt and tie or polo?
Skirts are so much more comfortable.
7. Approximately how many times do you wake during the night? What do you do to go back to sleep?
I sleep pretty sound. When I wake up, I am up. There is no going back to sleep.
8. Share a favorite movie quote.
I can’t say I really have one.
9. What is your favorite Fall candle scent?
10. What is one Fall activity you're looking forward to?
Our Harvest Festival after our Halloween Boo Bash.
11. Tell us about a pleasant surprise that happened to you recently.
Two friends we hadn’t seen in a while dropped in unexpectedly. One came to town with her work and we went out to dinner. The other was driving through and stopped for a quick visit. It was great to see them both.
12. What was it like when you first met your in-laws-to-be?
It was really enjoyable. My hubby and his brother drag raced and our second date was to the track with his parents. They were very friendly and made feel right at home. Little did I know then that they would be my in-laws nor that we would travel a lot with them over the years. Great memories of them.