Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Learning Something New Everyday

 

Recently my daughter set me up with Windows Live Writer.

2b73c0d4-2664-463c-9697-12d8dbabaf85

No! That is not me. However, the smile on her face represents the smile on my face.

Though at first I was afraid and even frustrated at the learning of something new, I don’t know why it took me so long. I am loving it! It didn’t take me long to figure out how to work it, and though at first my pages would look like I wanted in edit mode, when I previewed them I had spacing where I didn’t want it to words hiding behind pictures. But I didn’t give up. I found my mistakes and learned how to place them correctly.

I still have more learning on this blogging stuff, but I feel I am heading in the right direction.

Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails