Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Grandma Day

My Grandma Day's have been changed to Wednesday. Why you might ask? Well, 'Grand' Bug wanted to do Hip-Hop dance this year and his class is on Wednesday. Plus Wednesday's are early release days at school so they get out at 1:30 instead of 3:00, giving us 3 and half hours to spend time together. Double the time, double the pleasure. The 'Grand' Button's didn't want to do dance this year. Try as we might, she was very settled in her choice. We thought she might want to do Hip-Hop with Bug but NOPE! I think she enjoys her hour of mommy time to tell the truth. With this class parent, and that means grandparents too, are not allowed to stay and watch. The class is held in the part of the studio that does not have a parent window. As the kids get older they are moved up to the BIG room thus making us peepers not getting to watch. Boo Hoo!

Before dance we watched this hilarious movie...


I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt. The kiddo's also really enjoyed the flick, too. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. I added it to my queue so it will be delivered for our upcoming Family Weekend, along with Alice in Wonderland (the new one) and The Princess and the Frog.

As always when the kiddo's are here, they keep Bella busy and today was no exception. I finally got some pictures that weren't blurry, wahoo!


I also got pictures of Button tieing her shoes...


Before dance and before I picked up the kids from school I was able to shop for about an hour. Lately that is all I am able to get out of me. With list in hand for the party store I got just about everything checked off. I also went next door to the Dollar Store and found more candies for the BaBy-Q shower and two B-Day parties we will be holding Labor Day Weekend. If you want to see what we are up too, check out my daughter and mine 2 Kids and a Party Blog, just click here.

So I am happy to have my Grandma Days resume and look forward to them each week.

Boy am I exhausted though, but wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails