Sunday, July 11, 2010

What's Happening?

What'chu' talkin' About, Willis!

Honestly! So much that it's hard to keep up sometimes.

These last months I really haven't wrote much. In May I had only 18 post and June I had 13, compared to other months where there we 30-40+ post each month.


Have I already ran out of things to write...Not At ALL!

Two of the 'Grands' left after the recital to spend the summer with their dad. Without them around, my days are kinda quite. I have enjoyed talking to them on the phone a number of times and August 1st can't come soon enough. If it is God's plan, our daughter is heading over to spend the weekend with them soon and would love to go as well. Something we will keep praying on.


This journey we call LIFE has also had other idea's of what I needed to be doing. Number one being rest. As if I don't do enough of that already. Seems I picked up a bug and boy did it hit me hard. My hubby had the same bug and it only lasted a couple days. I am at the end of a week and feel somewhat better today. I sometimes despise my sensitive system especially when a bug attacks. Thankful this one didn't land me in the hospital like others. I even had the energy yesterday to take some pictures for Clickin Moms Scavenger Hunt 2010. My count is nothing compared to others who have already clicked off 185+. Doubt I will catch up but I will enjoy taking what I can.






On top of this we have been thrown some good size lemons, but we are making some really good lemonade out of it. It has a lot to do with why I don't actually write, something I touched on a few months ago. We hear and see what God wants us to do and are following his direction. I can not allow the opinion of one person, their ramblings or their actions to change how we think or how we should be. We will always be who we are, love how we love, and our LIFE will always continue on. As we continue moving on through this journey, I will distract myself from the actions of others by focusing on all that is right in front of us. I fill my days with things that bring joy to my life and we will let the professionals do their job. So many people who are or have come into our lives because of this see just what we have been dealing with and see things as they really are. 

I will always keep my faith and believe God will continue to direct us through it all.

Jeremiah 29:11


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
 
Thanks for reading and visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails