Monday, July 12, 2010

It Was a Monday 'Grand' Day Afterall!

It's been weeks since I have had Monday 'Grand' Day. It's because these two....



are off vivisting their dad for the summer. Boy, do I miss them, but they call me or I call them every few days. Their having a good time but missing Bella. Oh, and us too!

It's not like I don't have other 'Grands' to fill my days or heart. These four live out of town yet we try get to see them about once a month or so.


Each time it is like time stood still. They're always excited and have so much joy that we are together, that it is all that matters. I could sit and watch them play for hours on end. We always have a great time making those memories that will last a lifetime.

Being the blended we have become, this little guy we call "The Boy" is here to fill the gap.


He is full of life and energy. He comes up with some of the cutiest remarks. But today, he was more into the improved slide that grandpa added a pump to so the water come out like rapid fast.



It was great watching him play with our son, trying to dunk him...



He will get all our undivided attention for the next few weeks. I am looking forward to more 'Grand' days with him.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails