Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Can't Believe It's....

Not Butter! No!

I can't believe how bad I have been feeling!

Just when I thought I was getting over the bug that's invaded me, I wake up today back at it. Why or why can't it just go away.

Guess I'll be on a bland diet a but longer. Guess I consumed the wrong foods that this bug doesn't like.

I will be thankful for one thing...I have lost over 10 pounds. Wahoo! However, I don't recommend this type of diet. Ha, ha!

I will continue to be thankful that while laid up I can search and explore outside my walls by way of the internet.

Recently a friend rented a houseboat on Lake Powell. Something we haven't done in the 16 years we've lived here. So I searched for options that would work for my gang.  Check out these houseboats..

The Journey - PERFECT! This should be our boat for Our Journey Through LIFE!



My hubby likes this one...

The Navigator - No hot tub! He explains, why have a hot tub when your surrounded by water? More then likely he is right and with little ones on board it is probably best.




Now to figure out when and how to get the whole gang there. Always the challenge when planning a family vacation.

It will have to wait though since we are going to Disney World in the spring. It is Culligan's 75 Anniversary and since Florida was where they held their convention in 1994 when we learned of the dealership for sale that we bought, it will hold sentimental feeling for us as well. My daughter who runs our office, will be with us this time along with her kids. So while her and my hubby are at their sessions, me and the kids will play around in Disney World, hang out around the pool or what ever else I find to do. Last time, Culligan rented out the entire Universal Studio Park. So we are sure they will do something similar as well this time. We will also take a drive down/up which ever way it is to the Space Center. When we were there in 94, I had to go alone with a few kids of other members. We had a great time but I missed not having my hubby with me. So this time, he plans to do it, no if, ands, or buts about it.

So while laid up and at least until the hair bow my daughter ordered for their trip arrives, I search and bookmark places we would like to go.

This is the bow we are waiting for. It should be here today or tomorrow.


When she brought over the supplies last weekend, I thought it would be best to wait for the bow so the skirt matches it. Plus the lady that made her the bow included a couple yards of the ribbon she used. Once we she gets it we she can get coordinating ribbon to match. It will only take me a few hours to make the skirt and their trip isn't for another 10 days. Plenty of time.

While home bound I CAN keep myself busy, but can't wait to feel better!

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing way to spend a holiday. Something we have always wanted to do but never have...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails