Friday, July 9, 2010

5 Q's Friday

I can't believe I have missed so many 5 Q's.

First it was vacation and the Internet where we stayed was unreliable. Then when we got home we were busy with the 'Grands', dance recital, and unpacking and cleaning the trailer. Not to mention I have been under the weather.

With that said...here are Mama M's questions for...




1. What is one food you could eat everyday?

Could, it's more like do...Mexican! Be it Mi Rancho, Del Taco, or our own homemade Chicken Fajitas. I could eat it everyday.

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?

Not at all. When I was 18 I was in school to be a Dental Assistant. Yep I was a 1977 Bryman Graduate from the then school in San Francisco. At the time I thought it would be a stepping stone to Hygienist. After graduation I worked one year in the field and discovered it was something I didn't really enjoy. So back to school I went for Front Office/Receptionist. However, having a very sick pregnancy forced me to drop out after the first semester. Now we own our own business, Hey Culligan Man

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

I think we did just about everything we wanted to when we were younger. I do wish I took more pictures back then.

4. What color are your kitchen walls?

Burnt Red.

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?

Oh my! This will really date me...Chubby Checker's and The Twist. Though I was only 3 when it came out, I was the cute little blonde girl getting up and twisting with my older siblings and their friends. I always had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails