Thursday, July 8, 2010

Clickin Moms 2010



Seems lately I am late, behind, off the pace, plain lost in our journey.

So what do I do...I imbark a new challenge.

My daughter hooked me up with Clickinmoms and her 2010 Scavenger Hunt.

She even printed me the list and signs.


She's so sweet!

All I can say is WOW!

What a list!

This will be my first time doing something like this and feel it just might be a lot of fun.

I have no idea how many pictures I will actualy capture but I have circled over 60 that I hope to click off. To succeed I will need to take at least 2 or 3, maybe even more, from the list each day to catch up.

Yep, I am already behind.

Wish me luck!

If you want to join in...as I see it...it is never to late to take a plunge.

Go to clickinmoms and start shooting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails