Friday, June 18, 2010

5 Q's Friday


It's been a few weeks since I joined into 5 Question Friday. Getting ready for vacation and then going on said vacation can do that. It was even hard for me to keep up on my daily photo blog and had to fudge a couple days before we left because I hadn't picked up my camera.

So here I am back and raring to go...

If this is your first time to this parade, it is simple dimple to join in. Just click, answer, post, link and have fun!

This weeks questions and answers...

1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?

There are so many things...like the BBQ's, day trips, day naps, weekend get-a-ways, to maybe the vacations planned but my....

#1 is Pool Time!


















2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?

But it does and it always will!

My location will always be here, the home we built ( well still building and will always be building) for our family. A place they can visit with their families and hopefullly for their family's family to grow up visiting also.

In between times of traveling back and forth, up and down the US in a Multimillion dollar motorhome and some cruising (because I don't want to be on a plane for the number of hours it takes to get there) to other countries in a private yacht.

Now back to reality...

We'll still have our casa di famiglia but our traveling will be done in a 30ft travel trailer (unless we get to upgrade) and our cruising will be more like commercial and not very often, but hopefully a few times to a few places.

3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?

No. I was born and raised in the Napa Valley and moved here 16 years ago.

4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?

I'm not aware of any nervous habits. I didn't bite my nails, twirl my hair or suck my thumb. I had other challenges that most children don't have to deal with so that was enough to curb before, during and sometimes still as an adult.

5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?

Goodness...that would have to be...when I went to sit down at my desk and my chair was not where it was suppose to be and I fell flat on my butt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails