Monday, May 17, 2010

A Wibble Wobble Monday 'Grand' Day

After picking up the 'Grands' from school we went and took some pictures of the ostrich that is around the corner.


We were to be at dance but it was me who didn't feel up to going. This foot of mine just dictates activities right now and I really didn't want to be around people.

When we got to the house I began making a pineapple upside down cake while 'Grand' Bug began working on building a tower to the ceiling.


When grandpa got home they immediately went outside to see is they could help him. It allowed me to get off my feet and put them up for a rest. Not a bad wibble wobble Monday 'Grand' Day.

1 comment:

  1. Boy those are some building blocks, wow, great photo of them. I do love the bird shot, and understand wanting some alone time. take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails