Tuesday, while The Boy's mom helped me with my house, he palyed around outside and then they all stayed for dinner.
Wednesday was my make-up 'Grand' since it is a short day of school and no dancing, they were able to spend time in the pool, then in the hot tub and finally on the beach.
With most their time spent on the beach, they dug this real big hole, filled it up with water and had the best time. Even Bella had a great time with them.
As I get ready for todays 'Grand' day, I know one thing, we will be minus one 'Grand', The Boy. Him and his mom traveled back to Florida today for a 2 week visit with their family there. I already miss them. That little guy has captured our hearts and keeps us busy at the same time. Him, Bug and Button get along so well. I'm sureBug and Button's will be busy with Bella and help Grandma bake some cookies. I'll let you all now later how today's 'Grand' Day turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
A penny for your thoughts...