Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday 'Grand' Day

I always enjoy our 'Grand' Day Monday's and todays was a GREAT one!

It started out the normal way...Button's dance class.



The girls have finished learning their whole routine and will keep practicing  it over the next 6 weeks.

Before I went in to take pictures and a few video, I received a call from our Policeson wanting to come over for dinner. Though I couldn't cook what he had asked for (Baby Back Ribs that take me 6-8 hours to cook) I told him we were having spaghetti with chicken fillets.

When everyone finally got to the house, Bug and Button were already in the pool. Even Bella joined in on the fun and showed the 'Grands' how well she swims.


The Boy wasn't happy in the big pool so he decided the hot tub was more to his favor. Not to mention it was definately warmer.


After the kiddo's were done swimming, we all sat down to a nice family dinner. I just love my Monday 'Grand' Days. And to think we get to do it again on Wednesday...and I will be making those famous baby back ribs of mine. Not to upstage Chili's, but I make some darn good ribs. I use a BBQ from the Napa Valley, Backdoor BBQ Sauce and they come out perfect, if I say so myself. Bummer, now that Chili's jingle is in my head, LOL!

3 comments:

  1. You have a great blog and I always enjoy my stops...I have not had enough blog time lately...So glad that I stopped by tonight..Be sure and stop by main blog
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-think-god-smiled.html
    and witness a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute pictures and I love your blog music...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun and yummy!! Do they come every Monday and Wednesday? Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails