Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting to Know You!

WOW! With everything that took place this weekend and then a phone call last night, I forgot I had my answers to post. So sorry, the post just set there as a draft.

But come on, with these guys filling my heart and time,


can ya blame me for forgetting to hit the post button last night.

So here is the post I should have posted last night...

____________________________________________


It is another Sunday Funday with Keely at Mannland5






And we've had our own Funday around here. I almost wasn't going to do it this week but the 'Grands' left around 2 pm to head home so after I hoped on here to post about our wonderful weekend.

I then figured why not join in with Keely as well.

Her question for this week:

1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
3. I wish I was.....?
4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?
7. How much did you weigh at birth?
8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?

My answers:

1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?


My kids would say talker. Which is probably true to an extent. I tend to lecture, preach, and suggest a lot. I am also accused of interupting. I don't mean to, but if I don't get my thought out of my head when it comes, it seems to get lost. I do listen as well. Honestly I really do. Probably more then they would give me credit for.

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?


Definitely UNDERWIRE! Actually the bra's nowadays have a softer underwire unlike the ones that were used decades ago.

3. I wish I was.....?

...sitting on a beach enjoying the view while my 'Grands' played in the sand. Wait a minute...we just did that!


4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?

Not really. I'll watch all the recaps tomorrow.

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?


I am one to put it on before I get dressed.

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?

I prefer the dishes over toilets anytime.

7. How much did you weigh at birth?
I believe it was in the 8 pound catagory.

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?

Living in the desert, a nice, comfortable, versatile sundress.

There ya have it...now don't forget to hope over to Keely's and read how others answered her questions

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and becoming a follower. Another Grandma joins the team!! I love your photos!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails