Friday, February 26, 2010

5Q's Friday with MamaM

Yeppee! Not only is it 5 Questions Friday but my housekeeper finally showed up after 3 weeks of excuses. At one point, I was ready to look for someone knew since this seems to be a pattern with her. Being the forgiving and understanding person I am, we'll just move on forward and see how it goes. In her defense, she does do a great job when she comes and I am happy with my home when she leaves. Now if it can just be consistant!

When she comes, I like to leave her to her work and it is my time for shopping. Today I went to Children's Place and bought the 'Grands' matching outfits.


So onto the questions and if you do this linky, you know what to do.

My Little Life

Hope over to MamaM @ My Litlle Life and link up to see how others have answered the questions this week.

Now onto the questions for Friday, 2/26/10:
1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
4. Were you ever bullied?
5. How often do you eat fast food?

My answers:

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?

No, not me! Since I became ill, I can't carry note any more. Probably has something to do with those darn muscles in my throat.

My daughter does though. Her and her friends seem to have a wonderful time.


2. What is your favorite coffee drink?

I don't drink coffee nor do I make it. Even though I don't drink it, I do buy and keep supplies for friends and family who do. When they come for visits they know it is their responsiblity to either provide their own or make it from what I keep on hand for them.

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?

Myself, I wouldn't choose a different name. I love my name. However, when I was in Kindergarten I wanted to marry a little boy whose name was Robert Taylor so I could be Elizabeth Taylor, LOL!

4. Were you ever bullied?

Definitely. As much as I hated it, I learned how to avoid certain people. Remember my disfunctional home life...had a lot to do with it. I wonder what those idiots are doing in their lives now? I wonder if they taught their kids how to bully?

5. How often do you eat fast food?

If you had asked this question 10 years ago, my answer would have been often to too much. Now it is rarely and mainly Del Taco. I love thier Chicken taco's. While on road trips we will stop at places like Wendy's, Subway or Burger King but that is about it. Do you consider take out from Dave's BBQ fast food? We tend to place our order to go and enjoy their ribs at home.
 
So there you have it, now it's your turn.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only woman alive over age 30 who didnt drink coffee! I have never had a cup in my life nor do I have a clue how to make it. Hubby is on coffee duty when we have friends/family over. I have never touched a coffee pot in my entire life... I figure no reason to try and figure it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails