Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Friday Thingy


Every week, maybe even every day, there are new, (and some old ones too) bog hops like...Funday Sunday, Not me Monday's, Tasty Tuesday, Wordless Wednesdays, Thankful Thrusdays, Five Question Friday,  and lastly (only because that is how a week ends) Super Snapshot Saturday.

Some weeks I have been good about doing one or another, and maybe even some weeks, ALL. But not this week. If you have been following, you would know why. If this is your first time here, check out the archives. I have been having my own pitty party! Between not feeling 100%, which is not unusual, the loss of our dog took me over the top. I found myself in a funk, then got rid of that junk, finally got Christmas all packed up, and had a Birthday Celebration (no pictures-I will not let any take a photo pf me when I feel bad, which makes me look bad).

Well maybe one....it is what I got from my daughter. I loved it so much, that I had to apply it to my NEW dining room wall when we got home. Now all I have to do is hang the family photo's around it.




In keeping up with an unusual week, I found this new Friday thing through The Jonas Family. So to keep things stirred up in my life, here are my Fill in the_______'s

1. There are places _I remember!__.


2. __Let the sun back into my heart and___ blow those clouds away.

3. Standing in the __midst of LIFE!________.

4. ___TGIF___ oh boy.

5. He went out tiger hunting ___and got hit by a car!___.

6. ___LOVE will keep_____ my mind from wandering .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __relaxing___, tomorrow my plans include _Storing all The Christmas boxes____ and Sunday, I want to _PRAISE GOD, for being with me this last week____!
 
So there you go, now it's you turn.
 
ffi



1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to catch up your post. Finally we finished Christmas in Puerto Rico and know I have all my time again,ha.

    So sorry you have a hard week.

    I like your list.

    Hope you have a nice weekend.

    PS: Finally I post the award you send me,thanks and sorry to be a littler later.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails