Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting to Know YOU!

Ok, I am late, and really didn't think I would get it done this week, but here I am...

Keely's question this week are:

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.
2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
3. Favorite show you're waching this season?
4. How tall are you?
5. What was the last book you read?
6. Flats or heels?
7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?
8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.
 

 It would definately be a friend, because in order to be stranded somewhere, one would have to be traveling and I never venture out alone. It's that buddy system thing. I am not sure of any one particular person, but hopefully it would someone who would make my stay comfortable.

2. Do you read celebrity gossip?

Rarely, I do flip, or glance at pictures sometimes but rarely read. Now listen, would be different thing. GMA, which we watch every morning, has it's own way of passing along gossip.

3. Favorite show you're waching this season?

Lost, it's final season. Been waiting a long time for it. Second would be Grey's Anatomy.

4. How tall are you?

5'7"

5. What was the last book you read?

Still reading, One Year Bible for Women. Other then that, the 'Grands" and I have been reading, Runny Babbit, A Billy Sook by Shel Silverstein

6. Flats or heels?

Flat of different kinds, crocs, berks, and flops

7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?

Being a California grown girl, would have to say earthquake. I have been in the line of fire, had to take cover, for a tornado, or shall I say tornado's, since 12 touched down around us in a matter of 6 hours. The longest 6 hours of my life. Even called home to tell the family we loved them just in case we were...well, you know! Scared the beejesess out of me. Let's j ust say I will not be going to Tornado Alley anytime soon.
8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?

Panties when I am going to the doctor's, but most the time it is zip, notta, nothing. I never understood the thong things, wouldn't it feel like there is something up yout, um, butt! Though a granny, that doesn't mean I have to wear to wear them.
 
So there you have it, now you can hop on over to Keely's and Get to Know Other's. Just copy the question and answer them, link back to her, and that's all there is to it. If you don't have a blog and you still want to play...just answer the questions in the comments section. But seriously, it's a whole lot of fun to hop over and link up.

1 comment:

  1. Finally! Someone said Earthquake as well. :) In fact, we had one again this weekend. Nothing say welcome to CA like a good Earthquake!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails