Monday, December 28, 2009

Here I Go Again!

Well, I've done it again!

Why do I do this to myself?

I don't even know what I did or how I did it! Ok, so I do, but don't want to admit it.

When I got up this morning, at first I think it's the big one...A HEART ATTACK, but not!

Seems I must have strained the muscles in my left shoulder/back area and is causing some extreme-peircing pain. I mean, come on! 2 weeks ago it was my lower back, moved up to my ribs over the next week and now here! I sure hope it stops here. It could or would so long as I stop over doing it, but I am one to always push the envelope, do more then I should, ignoring the tumors growing in me, not letting them control my life. Then they DO!

Hubby has me all set up with the laptop, hot pad, pain meds, and has instructed me to stay put. Then gives me the lecture of how he knew I overdid it yesterday and how he kept telling me to slow down. I know, I know! It's just when I am feeling good I just want to get the many things needed done, done! Even when it is for some one else. It's just me!

To top it off, it's Grandma Monday! So when the 'Grand' son get's here this afternoon, 'Grand' daughter is having a sleep over at a friends so she won't be joining us, we'll just hang out and play a few of the games he got for Christmas. Yahtzee anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails