Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Funday with Keely



Sorry I am late to posting but have been out and about doing the visiting thing. It was a wonderful Sunday drive and those we visited, the icing on the cake.

Home just in time to join in with Keely's Sunday Funday Getting to know YOU! 

What was your favorite gift that you received this year for Christmas?

I love dishes, especially Homer Laughlin. My hubbies grandmother use to work at the factory and I have quite a collection. Everytime we see an old dish, I flip it over to see where it was made. So when he saw and ad for old china, he called on it, went to look at it and it was from Homer Laughlin. It was a complete set for 12 with seving dishes and platters as well.



I didn't get the camera I so needed, nor did I get the BibleGlo (seems there are bad reviews and some bugs need to be worked out with the program) but I did get...



I also have a new refrigerator coming. But the dishes...those were the BEST gift of all.

4 comments:

  1. I love dishes..what a great gift!

    Happy New Year Elizabeth!

    Thanks for playing...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dishes are beautiful. Great gift.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have since learned they were produced in 1914 and replacements are hard to find and expensive when you do find them. So they will be handled with loving care and displayed more then used.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails