Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting to Know You

Mannland5's sister Kassi posted on her blog these very questions..

So she thought it would be fun to make it a MckLinky so that we can all get to know each other better..A little Sunday Funday..or somethin' and if you don't have a post for today..well, now ya do! All you have to do is copy and paste the questions and link up..or just answer the questions in the comments section...

1. How old are you?
2.Where are you from and where do you live now?
3. What music have you been diggin lately?
4. Favorite food(s)?
5. Single,married, divorced?
6. Kids? If so, how many and how old?
7. What are 3 blogs you read daily?
8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?
9. Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one..how long have you been reading blogs?

----------------------------

1. How old are you?
For the next -30 days, 52.

2.Where are you from and where do you live now?
I was born and raised in the Napa Valley, moved to Yuma, AZ 15 years ago.

3. What music have you been diggin lately?
I'm a Country Girl with Christian roots.

4. Favorite food(s)?
First is Italian, but now have a liking for Mexican.

5. Single,married, divorced?
Married 31 years

6. Kids? If so, how many and how old?
Yep, 3, a daughter 30, and twin boys 28. They have given me 5 grandchildren

7. What are 3 blogs you read daily?
MckMama, Mannland5, My Little Life to name just 3 of the many I read and follow.

8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?
Our Christmas is full of traditions from the tree to the trimmings, from the inside to the outside, but my FAVORITE is our Christmas Eve which includes dinner, gifts and our tours of certain neighborhood house lights. Like Candy Cane Lane, where every house is decorated and the Night Before Christmas where the whole street has a section of the story as their theme. This year we plan to actually walk it so that we can get pictures and create a memory book of it.


9. Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one..how long have you been reading blogs?
I started back in 2007 when I was going to journel our journey with IBM. Then the beginning of 2009, my DX was changed to Cervical Stenosis and Multiple tumors. Now we just want to enjoy our journey through life and share it. Only God knows how my health will progress and we gave him our life.

Ready...Set...Go!

6 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have linked with the MckLinky, hope I did it right. Still learning all this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all.. waht beutiful gandkids!! Love all those pics in the sidebar!! Second you are my kind of girl.. I totally love me some country music. Might be because I love to look at Keith Urband.. but shh dont tell ;)

    Nice to meet you.. cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth!

    So glad I've gotten to know you a little better..

    Thanks for playing!

    Happy Sunday to you!

    By the way,
    I love me some country too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have twins that are all grown up! I'm so glad to know you are still married and doing well. Raising multiples is a challenge for sure. My trio is going to wear me out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth, Thank you for stopping by and your encouraging words. We seem to go through seasons of good times and hard times with the girls. Right now being a hard time because one of them is sick, but it's good to get a reminder to treasure where they are. I like Ginny am also encouraged that you have ben married for 31 years, I think the hard seasons hit the hardest between my husband and I.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From one "Elizabeth" to another...

    I think you're the third blog I've read today where the author is from that same region in California. Are you related to Keely's family?

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails