Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Tour of Years Past





Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester


Since we are under construction...and have been for some time...this year's Christmas decorations won't be like any other year. If you read why, you'ld understand.

So if you don't mind, let me share what my house has looked like before and during this construction.
2008

Our village using the Grand Kids and Parents Tree's as the forest.

Last year, we set up a dining room in what was once the family room
and is now my NEW kitchen.


This was once the size of the dining area
which is now twice as long and twice as wide.
 
Our Annual Angel Tree

I also have a large Santa collection, you can see it in the main tree photo, as well as a nut cracker collection which is on top of the hutch. 
A snowman collection has sprung up over the years also.

On to the outside...
nothing but time is stopping us from putting it up this year
and will probably, hopefully, tackle it this weekend.
 






2007 Christmas Tree's
Our Fireman son and his family


Giggles and Spitfire                Monkey Man    

All my kids ornaments have been collected over the years
and some are ones they made in school.
Our daughter's and her family

                          

Ellie Bellie's                            Bug's

Our Policeman son's Superman tree

The Hummel Tree




Our Angel Tree


I hope you enjoyed my Home for the Holidays.

Check in on us to see what we were
finally able to accomplish for 2009

Now pop over to


and take tours of other blogger's Home's for the Holiday's.

1 comment:

  1. I want to come to your house for Christmas!
    I love the multi mini trees. it just feels, warm.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails