Monday, December 14, 2009

Five Q's Friday on Monday!

I know, I know, I'm late! But I loved the question and so, better late then never, right!

I'll try to do better this week, but already my week began similar to last week, only with different conditions. So with pain meds on board, laying around for the next few days, I thought I might as well do some catching up. So here it goes..

1. Does Santa wrap the presents he leaves at your house?


When Santa came to our house his gifts were always unwrapped. We, and our parents would wrap the gifts from us/them.

2. When is your "big" Christmas celebration...Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Tell us about it...

It use to be both, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We would celebrate with my hubbies side on christmas eve and then on christmas afternoon we would go to my mom's. When things changed in 1989, we began a new tradition of Christmas brunch at our house. Now we just do Christmas Eve with out kids and their families so they can do their own thing on Christmas Day. However, last year, we didn't do Christmas until New Year's Eve. We had Christmas in the morning, with an early dinner, then rang in the New Year as a family. Having a policeman and a fireman who work the holidays, being flexible is just a way of life. Kinda like our construction delaying decorating this year. What ever will be, will be!

3. Are you big on keeping tradition every year?

Somewhat and some things, but am getting better at mixing it up.


4. Do colored lights or white lights tickle your fancy?

I do white lights on my tree...but I mix it up outside..

5. Do you decorate outside your house for Christmas?

Definately...check out my blog for Christmas Tours of Homes 2009. Hopefully we'll get to it this weekend.

So, there, I answered last weeks questions. Looking forward to this weeks questions so come on by and check out my answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails