Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 12...First day in the PITS

No! I don't mean the feeling...the race pits.

Today in the pits are the Midgets and Silver Crowns. I don't follow theses guys like my hubby does but some names are familiar. As we headed to pit lane, the gate to victory lane were open so we stepped in to get a picture.



Then onto pit lane to watch some of them pratice.




Like this guy Brad Sweet who drives for Kasey Kahne

And Jason Leffler

Then we watched the trucks unload

Ron Hornaday who drives for Kevin Harvick

Watched the trucks go through tech

Ron Hornaday in the hat, talking with the tech guys

Kyle Busch's truck


Afterwards we went back to the trailer, made dinner and returned for a night of the Midgets and Silver Crowns racing. For the life of me I can't remember who won. If my hubby was home, he would know so I went to these links and found that Cole Whitt won the Silver Crown...

 http://www.usacracing.com/silvercrown_index/news_sc/3228.html

...and Bobby Santos won the Midgets.

http://www.usacracing.com/midget_index/news_m/3225.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails