Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 11...Browsing Around the Track

What better way to start the day then to be cuddling in bed with no hurry to get up? Hubby made eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for breakfast.

We finally got going and hit the store for the needed supplies and few we didn't. That always seems to happen.

We spent the afternoon browsing through the RV's Sales Lots at the track. Here are a two we REALLY liked. We have decided that next year we will get really seriously about upgrading our trailer. Since it took me over a year to find the one we have now, we better start now.


I fell in love with this one and the sink. I definately want this kind of sink.

It had seperate room with bunk beds, perfect for the grandchildren.

Not to fond of the master bedrooms bedding but is something I can change with little problem.

This next one was a bit more then we would want to spend, but I really like the set up of this and theres not much I would change other then adding that farm sink.





I loved the outdoor kitchen and the access from the outside to the bathroom.




After a full day of looking at nearly 20+ units what better way to end the day then with a beautiful sunset.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails