Tuesday, October 15, 2019

31-Days of Five-Minute Writes Free Challenge ~ Open


The word prompt for day fifteen of the 31-Days of Five-Minute Free Writes...Open.

"GO..."

An open heart...

An open mind...

Open my eyes.

Just open the bible see His words work in your life.

The doors that may open.

When we pray, things change. Doors open and possibilities become realities in ways only God can direct. Trust that He knows which doors need to open for our future with Him and through Him. 

Open your heart to the way God has planned...

As we move forward through this uncharted path we are on, I'm reminded He already knows how it will all work out. Keeping an open mind, keeping my eyes on the open door, is always His plan.

Not my best five-minutes, but at least I opened my laptop, and typed away.

"STOP!"


For October, I'm participating in Kate's 31 Days of Five-Minute Free Writes. I will be sharing our journey through life, one day at a time using the prompts provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails