Sunday, October 6, 2019

31-Days of Five-Minute Free Writes Challenge ~ Notice


The word prompt for day six of the 31-Days of Five-Minute Free Writes...NOTICE.

"GO..."

I tend to notice just about everything! 

I love God's hand in our world. I love it when the sun rises and sunsets. The hummingbirds that fly around my home. The grandchildren that fill my heart. The wildflowers that spread across a field. An old barn in a field. Ocean waves. The rainbows after storms and the ones made by the prisms in my window.

I love capturing as much of it as I can!

I also notice our world of today. More and more, it reminds me of the Babylon era. Where kingdoms rose and fell as God had said they would. Only now, those kingdoms are worldwide! The kings then, who lived lavishly upon the works of the people, are now some of the most prominent CEOs of the world today. 

Will their kingdoms fall as well?

Did anyone notice what was happening around them before Babylon fell? Were they blinded by all the bobbles and festivities? 

I loved the Bible Study I did a while back with Beth Moore's, Daniel. I walked away, wanting to be a Daniel. 

If there is someone like him today, I wonder what dreams God would be showing our kings for him to solve? Who would he pick to go into the lion's den of today? 

God is faithful to keep his word, even when it’s a warning! He continues to warn us. 

Who is listening

Would anyone notice? 

I am. I would.

"STOP!"


For October, I'm participating in Kate's 31 Days of Five-Minute Free Writes. I will be sharing our journey through life, one day at a time using the prompts provided.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails