Thursday, October 3, 2019

31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes Challenge ~ Problem


The word prompt for day three of the 31-Days of Five-Minute Free Writes...Problem.

Not a problem!

"GO..."

I love reminding our "Grand's" that with every problem, God has a solution for us. If it's right with God, it will be right for you. I add, "just don't let the solution become another problem."

Problems can pop up when we least expect them.

They can appear BIGGER then we think we can handle.

If we follow His guide, the Bible, the answers can be found amongst the many pages of the Bible. It's the perfect problem-solving book ever written!

So why do I not practice what I preach?

It's not for not trying! With all my heart, I believe He has all the answers. I'm the one not applying His solutions. I'm the one doubting my ability. I'm the one giving up or giving in, instead of moving things in the direction He has presented me with.

Am I so suck in my old ways, I can't imagine that there just might be a better way?

Allowing Him and others the opportunity to show me what that might be, might just be what the problem needed. Having advocates that have our best interest in mind has been a blessing. Trusting directions, on a journey we use to use travel by the seat of our pants, now allows us the opportunity to enjoy the scenery instead of the construction on the road...

"STOP!"

...ahead. After all, once the construction is complete, when we get to where we are going, adjusting to our surroundings, it all turns out as God had planned and promised.

 

For October, I'm participating in Kate's 31 Days of Five-Minute Free Writes. I will be sharing our journey through life, one day at a time using the prompts provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails