Saturday, October 19, 2019

31-Days of Five-Minute Free Writes Challenge ~ Strong


The word prompt for day nineteen of the 31-Days of Five-Minute Free Writes is...Strong.

"GO..."

One thing about this our journey of ours, no matter where, no matter what, the one thing that keeps us strong is our faith.

It has been a very tough week trying to keep my head above all the nonsense thrown at me. 

But I did not break!

I might have shed some tears out of frustration, but I am not letting them disregard everything I have done to better my world. I am not a cookie-cutter, textbook kind of person. I believe I am a unique human being who didn't bury her head in the sand, or run in the other direction when things got tough. I prayed, and I listened. I heard, and I saw all that God wanted me to so I could move forward.

When my voice doesn't sound healthy or strong, it doesn't mean I am weak. Wait for me to catch my breath. When the tears begin because I am not being understood, don't expect me to continue talking with you. Can't they see it is difficult? 

"STOP!"

Unfortunately, that one appointment wiped out any thoughts that caused me not to finish my five-minute-write!

It's taken a few days to get back on the ground I once walked. One small link in my health team changed, and we might need to omit that which isn't as strong as the others. 

Forward I go, even though I am behind on my 31-Day Challenge, I did get my Five-Minutes completed.


For October, I'm participating in Kate's 31 Days of Five-Minute Free Writes. I will be sharing our journey through life, one day at a time using the prompts provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails