Friday, May 31, 2019

Five-Minute-Friday ~ Name




Time for Kate's Five-Minute-Friday link-up, with the word "Name."

The rules remain the same, each week we write for five minutes, using a one-word prompt that Kate provides. Write with "no editing, no over-thinking, no worrying about perfect grammar or punctuation. Just write." then link up to her blog. 



"GO!"

I'm not sure, but I probably have said it once or twice, or more, what my dear Aunt Kitty would say to me when I questioned so many things..."Honey, God knows all, see's all, and takes all into account." It was always followed with words of love, helping me see it through His eyes. I think it is the main reason I say to my "Grand's," "If it makes God happy, it will make you happy."

It's been just over ten years since that first Bible study. Cleaning out closets, healing and helping broken pieces come together again.

Since I have learned He has known my name from the beginning.

It blankets me with comfort, knowing now, that He knew then where this path was leading! He continued to whisper in my heart, even when I didn't notice. Each time allowing something to grow within me. Even when I didn't measure up, He showed me I did. He is who blessed me with the life I have, instead of the life it could have been.

He knew everything, even my name.




4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I love the words of life and truth spoken by your Aunt Kitty! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is so encouraging to know that God sees us and knows our name, and that he sees the path ahead even when we don't. Visiting from FMF #6.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails