Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Five-Minute-Friday ~ 31 Day Challenge for October ~ Common



Here we GO...

The first thing that came to mind is we all have one significant thing in common,
the love of God!

Our goals of sharing His words, no matter how that may be, is another. 
Sometimes it happens in these five-minute of free writing, when we go visit others post, we find we have something else in common.
Sometimes I might comment when I do. Sometimes I don't.

Some who share by speaking to large and small groups might have something in common with someone in the audience, hearing their story for the first time. Though I am one who won't initiate contact unless the mood is right, but I have been that person at times. Just as God had planned. He knew there was going to be something in common, which was why He set things in motion so that I would be there. 

As we journey through these crazy times, we try really hard not to let the ways, or the moods, or even the words of others detour us. Pleasing God is first in everything we do. 

I have had to pray sometimes for forgiveness because I might have been sharp-tongued, or sarcastic, maybe even demanding at times. As I pray and talk with Him, He reminds me that I have a hidden disease that is complicated by other medical oddities, making it difficult to deal with, let alone figuring out the best path. It can really have me spinning when I least expect it. Over these last few years, I found out I have a lot in common with others going through the same thing. All I had to do was share that I had something in common with them, and a new friend was found.

Times up! 

This post is part of the 31-Day of Five Minute Free Writes challenge link-up.  


For more information on the challenge click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails