Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Early Bird...

Gets the worm! What did the early worm get? Haha!

I get to watch the sunrise!

Sometimes through my window, like this morning. Other times I'm outside preparing to water. In between those mornings I am reading, praying, and meditating, basically just soaking up the first energy of the day.

How lucky am I!

No two mornings are alike.

I get to watch my visitors change their dance every day, but every day they are here dancing.

I get to hear the songs they sing, each having their own distinct sound.

I get to see the first color of the day, which varies daily depending on the clouds.

But today, I get to get out of town for the day!

First I needed to tend to and water my garden. Before I get to that I want to capture a few things the morning has given me so I stroll around a bit.

Imagine my surprise when I got back to turn on the water and nothing came out!

What the hey!

Not a good sign!

So I walk around to the water system and this is what I found...


Every single drop of my R.O. water is gone! Leaked right on out from a bad fitting. It's been doing it for a while, but NEVER this bad! The little drip that began 3-4 weeks ago didn't interfere with the production of water. More water was going into the tank then leaking out. Last week, hubby finally had the time to check it out and replaced the fitting. A couple days later a small drip started again. When I asked him what his plans were for the weekend, he listed fixing the drip among other things. I asked if it all could wait till Sunday and he agreed it could. 

Well, maybe the other things can wait, but not this! 

Before we can enjoy our day, this needs fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails