Sunday, August 11, 2013

Life’s a Beach

 

…And at times the word beach should have been misspelled!

All I can say is I don’t understand it, and maybe it’s not for me too understand, but I do believe God does understand and as always he does an awesome job knowing just how it will all end up, so there. If I have learned anything during this journey, it is to Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

I do know, that no matter what is happening, these little face (well some are not so little anymore) surely fill my heart and create a rainbow of memories…

New folder

However it was the first time in a long time we have had the opportunity for a family vacation and boy oh boy was it chaotic at times, especially with 13 people under one roof. Fortunately having the beach right out our front door was a life saver. The best way to make sure all 7 kiddo’s would crash each night, their days were full of fun and sun, water and waves, and a whole bunch of kite flying!

New folder1

New folder2

I’m not sure about some of them but I for one am ready for another! When expressed and frowns were formed, I had no problem announcing that we CAN do it again and just leave the other adults home. So don’t be surprised if next year there are a few camping trips with just the 5 older ones to start. I know they are excited about it!

Besides, Our Journey Through LIFE is never perfect, we just have fun trying to perfect it the best we can. Practice makes perfect, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails