Tuesday, October 5, 2010

...And Here She Is!


Meet Madison Elizabeth born Oct. 3, 2010 at 11:11 am, weighed 9lbs even, 21 inches long and full head of hair. She is just so beautiful!


With her arrival, I got to spend two days with her big brother. This was the first time we spent so much time together without his mom and he LOVED being with us. He would cry a few times that he missed his mom but when it was time to go home, he actually wanted to stay with us. I think he is just a bit out of sorts with this new sister. After all, he has been the main man for 4 years. I am sure though he will love being the Big Brother.

With the arrival of Maddie, our Firemanson will be coming over this weekend with his gang. I can't wait! My hope is to get a group photo and pray I am successful.

Our Firemanson is enjoying his regular visits with his kids. Here Titus is at his dads fire house...


The week before he took them to the Drop Zone. This was a place our son loved to escape, jump out of a plane, and float back to earth. The kids had a great time and even went in the wind tunnel to get a feeling of what dad did. Lillian had a grin from ear to ear when she went really high and enjoyed flying like a bird!


With them coming over this weekend, I went to the fabris store and bought all the supplies to make the girls matching Halloween Tutu's. Yes, even little baby (need to think of a name for her, her daddy calls her Punkie, we'll see) will get one.

So today I have already gotten Ellie's Halloween costume pinned out.


When I went to cut it out I couldn't find my good sissors. I have no idea where they ended up after the baby shower. Probably got packed in a box from the set-up but I am not going to waste anymore time looking. I needed a new pair anyways so after I get done here, I am heading back to the fabric store to get a new pair. I don't mind though. I wanted to pick up some orange netting as well for those tutu's.

I am so blessed! So proud to be a grandma to now 7, 4 girls and 3 boys.

Of I go to the fabric store and get things ready for an exciting weekend. Have a great day and thanks for allowing me to share Our Journey Through LIFE with you all.

1 comment:

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails