Sunday, September 5, 2010

Look Who Turns 4 Today!

Our weekend continued with yet another party on Sunday for The Boy.


We had talked about combining the two but his mom thought it would be to much work for me and he really wanted a party at Chuck E Cheese. I was relieved to say the least. It would have been more work for me, and though welcomed to go all out for them, it did ease the stress. After all, combining a Princess Party and a Baby Shower for a girl was easy since all the pink worked for both. Plus it was nice to get away from the house for the afternoon. So once again I am Thankful for the thoughtfulness and help my family shows. It really does tickle my heart in many ways.

When you first arrive at Chuck E's the kids are given a cup of tokens to go off and play. And play they did! For what was close to an hour these kiddo's ran from the party area to the games and back. Each time letting us know how much fun they are having and what they have done. They had this one thing that the kids sit in and it pencil draws their picture. Each 'Grand' did it a number of times, sometimes alone and other times with two or three of them. I came home with a great collection of pencil art.

After the presents and cake, which Chuck E hangs around for, it is time for the Chamber. The Birthday Boy was to spend 30 seconds in there trying to collect as many tickets as he can. Well, once the door closed and the air started twirling the tickets around, he was not happy and wanted out. So his cousin Bug went in and caught him a lot of tickets.



The Boy was not happy with Chuck E at all. So long as he stood behind him he was fine. The minute he tried to high five him or anything, The Boy would run!

Here are some pictures of the fun we had. None of them came from my camera since mine was left at home. A perfect example of how tired I was becoming and how my mind just wasn't clicking like it usually does. Ok, sometimes it doesn't click like it use to anyways, LOL! I did use one of the camera's there and it took me a bit to figure it out, but I did get some cute pictures. Not all these were taken by me but they sure do show how much fun they had.










After an afternoon of fun and games it was time to go home and do the last of the food prep for the Baby-Q Shower the next day. So yes, there is more fun yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails