I had the pleasure of this little guys company while his mommy picked up some extra hours at work.
After breakfast and watching a few of his favorite shows, we headed outside.
This boys loves to swing from a rope.
He also like to ride the bikes.
As with Bug, we made our own little race course out of chalk and he followed the path a number of times, each time doing it faster and faster.
Of course a day at grandma's isn't complete without chalk art. The sun was glaring to much for our pictures to come out. We traced his shadow, the bike's shadow, and even a tree branch. He thought the rainbow maker was cool and I even had to refill it from all his art work.
Nothing could be finer then to be in....no, not Carolina, but heaven, which is where life with 'Grands is. I love these kind of days and am so blessed to have them.







No comments:
Post a Comment
A penny for your thoughts...